先確定貨物集運後的呎吋是否在(50*30*50）CM,重量是否在5KG以下 ;選好7-11 店的位置, 下單約3個工作天會收到7-11發出的提貨碼,若沒有收到,請即向kbuy客服反映,若3天後錯過了取貨時效而被退件,只能自行到荔枝角總店取貨,如需派送其他地點是須加收費用的HK$20-50.
4. 三天後不取會退回荔枝角自提點， 並須於 7 天內領取。
2. 自取服務所配送之商品送達指定門市後，如取件者未於3日內完成取貨，商品將退回至KBUY 荔枝角集運倉，請於7天內取回貨件,逾期每天收HK$10.00
1. 統一超商係依照本服務條款之約定及寄件者之委託，合作提供「7-ELEVEN 交貨便」之物流服務。
2. 寄件者使用「7-ELEVEN 自取店服務」時，應遵守「7-ELEVEN 自取店服務規則」，該寄貨規則並為本服務條款之一部份。
3. 寄件者將貨品交給 7-ELEVEN 門市櫃台並收取寄件單據後，即無法取消寄件或換貨， 寄件者如有取消寄件或換貨需求，須自行通知取件人不取件後退回。
1. 寄件者使用本服務所配送之商品送達指定商門市後，如取件者未於七日內完成取貨，商品將退回至九龍灣倉庫。 取件者取件後發現物品錯誤，應即刻將物品送回取貨門市，倘未即刻送回門市導致實際物品取件者主張權利時，本公配合司法機關調查外，如有損害發生亦將主張損害賠償。
1. 寄件者使用本服務委託配送之商品，如於配送期間有毀損或遺失之情形，負賠償責任，包裹，賠償金額最高HK$400 為限或以貨價值為依據,要出示購物網或購物單的證明。
2. 寄件者於前月 26 日至當月 25 日之間寄貨之商品，若於配送期間發生毀損或遺失等情形，依查核結果判定責任歸屬後，於次月五日以前通知寄件者毀損或遺失之商品及金額明細，寄件者應於通知當月配合確認實際賠償責任歸屬、並於通知當月底以前將賠償憑證交付予；於收到憑證後，，倘付款日遇例假日、國定假日或有不可抗力情形則將順延至假日後或不可抗力事由消滅後第一個工作日付款。
5. 寄件者同意，不論基於任何事由，如統一超商依法或依約應對寄件者負損害賠償責 任，除因故意或重大過失所致者外，7-11對於寄件者之損害賠償責任，HK$400為賠償責任之上限(含原寄貨費用)。
1. 寄件者違反本服務條款(包括「7-ELEVEN 交貨便」寄貨規則)、或有違反法令之情形時，7-11不經事先通知，暫停、拒絕或終止寄件者使用本服務之全部或一部。
1. 本寄貨規則係依據「7-ELEVEN 交貨便」服務條款（以下簡稱服務條款）之約定而制定，並構成服務條款之一部分。
4. 7-11收件時間為每週一至週日。物流配送時間為每週一至週日（包括例假日）， 如遇舊曆春節、天然災害或其他不可抗力之因素，除另有公告或說明者外，物流配送時間均順延之。
5. 寄件者使用本服務委託配送商品時，其商品包裝應由寄件者自行依商品之特性妥善完整包覆、不得裸露，如寄件者所委託配送之商品未為適當包裝、或未有完整包覆者， 統一超商門市得拒絕收受；寄件者之商品包裝後不得為易碎、易腐、具污染性或危險性之商品，並且不得違背法令及善良風俗，若因而造成統一超商、第三人之權益受損者，寄件者應負完全賠償責任。貨品雖經統一超商門市收寄，寄件者仍不免除前述責任。
(1) 尺寸：最長邊≦45，長＋寬＋高合計≦130 (單位：公分) (2)重量：重量≦5Kg
m. 精密儀器：3C 產品、家電、特殊功能之儀器、GPS 等；
a.託運貨品價值超過新台幣 1 仟元者。
(C) 寄送物品保存期限或有效期限少於 7 天者，恕無法受理寄送；如因寄送導致價值減損，統一超商不負賠償責任。
(3) 因罷工、怠工、社會運動事件或刑事案件所致者； (4)不可歸責於運送人所引起之火災；
1. 牛奶股份有限公司（下稱統7-11）為提供給消費者更多完善及多元之服務，對於消費者所提供之個人資料，將依個人資料保護法之規定來使用、保管消費者之個人資 料。
2. 當消費者使用本服務及商品時，統一超商基於服務之提供或商品之配送， 將會請消費者填寫服務所需之相關資料(EX.申請表、商品配送資料、退款、兌換贈品等或基於服務需要)，而取得基本資料（EX.姓名、電話、住址、email）。僅將消費者的該些資料使用在消費者所需的個別服務上。
First determine whether the size of the goods after the consolidation is (50*30*50) CM, and whether the weight is below 5KG; choose the location of the 7-11 store, and you will receive the delivery code from 7-11 within about 3 working days after the order is placed. If you do not receive it, please report to kbuy customer service immediately. If you miss the pick-up time limit after 3 days and are returned, you can only pick up the goods at the Lai Chi Kok main store by yourself. If you need to deliver to other locations, you will be charged HK$20 -50.
1. When placing an order, please select the location of the pick-up point first.
· After the 2 7-11 store is on the shelf, the recipient will receive the SMS retrieval code.
3. If you do not receive the SMS after delivery, please check the delivery code in the shipment tracking.
4. If you don't pick it up after three days, it will be returned to the Lai Chi Kok pick-up point, and you must pick it up within 7 days.
5. After the return, it will no longer be arranged to be delivered to the pick-up point or delivery, only Lai Chi Kok can be picked up.
The return service refers to the designated door "7-ELEVEN delivery: delivery of the goods to KBUY Consolidation (hereinafter referred to as the return/shipping service),
Refer to the designated 7-11 store selected by the kbuy system, the size of the goods can only be (50x30x50) cm, the weight is within 5 kg, fill in the name, phone, email, and wait
The 7-11 system confirms the payment, and each ticket is HK$ 25.00. After the 7-11 system is verified, you will receive the email from 7-11. Open the email and there is a QR code. Please take a photo and save the QR code to your choice. Of 7-11
In the store, hand it to the cashier and issue the QR code for the ticket.
2. For freight, please refer to the collection charge
2. After the goods delivered by the self-pickup service are delivered to the designated store, if the picker does not complete the pickup within 3 days, the goods will be returned to the KBUY Lai Chi Kok Warehouse. Please pick up the shipment within 7 days, and collect HK every day after the deadline. $10.00
You should read this "Terms and Conditions of Service" (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") before using the 7-11 Pickup Point service. If you continue to use these terms after they are issued, you agree and promise to abide by these terms.
3. Use of this service
1. Unified Supermarket Co., Ltd. cooperates to provide logistics services of "7-ELEVEN Easy Delivery" in accordance with the terms of service and the entrustment of the sender.
2. When using the "7-ELEVEN Self-Pickup Store Service", the sender shall abide by the "7-ELEVEN Self-Pickup Store Service Rules", which is part of the Terms of Service.
3. After the sender delivers the goods to the 7-ELEVEN store counter and receives the shipping receipt, the shipment cannot be canceled or exchanged. If the sender needs to cancel the shipment or exchange the shipment, he must notify the picker himself. Returned after pickup.
Fourth, the picker picks up the goods
1. After the sender uses this service to deliver the goods to the designated store, the unified supermarket will notify the picker to go to the store on the first day of the delivery of the goods and the third day of the delivery of the goods at the store. The store picks up the goods, but if the picker has gone to the store to pick up the goods within two days of the delivery item arrives at the store, no SMS notification will be sent on the third day.
2. When the picker arrives at his designated store to pick up the goods, he should inform the personnel of the store of the picker’s full name, and may have to show a photo with the name that matches the picker’s full name. Only with the certificate, the pick-up can be completed. If the picker finds that the item is wrong after picking up the item, he should immediately return the item to the pick-up store. If the item is not returned to the store immediately and the actual item picker claims the rights, the company will cooperate with the judicial authority to investigate, if any damage occurs It will also claim damages.
3. After the picker picks up the goods, if the 7-11 company requests a return, refund, or other requests or claims due to defects, errors, or other irresponsible reasons (such as natural disasters, robbery, etc.), it shall be The picker shall coordinate with the sender and handle the return and refund matters, and the company will not handle the return or refund and other related matters on their behalf.
5. The sender receives the returned goods
1. After the sender uses this service to deliver the goods to the designated store, if the picker does not complete the pickup within seven days, the goods will be returned to the Kowloon Bay warehouse. If the picker finds the wrong item after picking up the item, he should return the item to the pick-up store immediately. If the picker does not immediately return the item to the store and the actual item picker claims his rights, the company will cooperate with the judicial authorities to investigate, and if any damage occurs, Claim damages.
1. After the sender uses this service to send goods, if the store designated by the picker or the sender closes or transfers, etc.,
If the sender does not pick up the merchandise within seven days, the merchandise will be returned to Kowloon Bay Logistics and transferred to the warehouse at KBUY Lai Chi Kok. If the sender fails to pick up the returned merchandise within 15 days, it will be deemed to be discarded by the sender. The right to return the merchandise, and to discard the merchandise, so the cost incurred shall be borne by the sender, and the sender also agrees not to make a claim for compensation.
7. Compensation and limitation of liability for damage or loss of goods
1. The sender shall be liable for damages or loss of goods entrusted to be delivered by this service during the delivery period. For packages, the maximum compensation amount is limited to HK$400 or based on the value of the goods. They must show the shopping network or shop. Single proof.
2. For goods shipped by the sender between the 26th of the previous month and the 25th of the current month, if damage or loss occurs during the delivery period, the sender shall be notified of the damage before the 5th of the next month after determining the responsibility based on the inspection results The sender shall cooperate in confirming the actual attribution of the compensation liability in the month of notification or the missing goods and the details of the amount, and deliver the certificate of compensation before the end of the month of notification; after receiving the certificate, if the payment date falls on a holiday or a national holiday In the event of force majeure, payment will be postponed to the first working day after the holiday or the force majeure is eliminated.
3. When the sender has doubts about the damage or loss of the goods in the statistics, he can file a complaint and proof, but it should be done within two months after receiving the notice of the damage or loss of the goods, otherwise the sender is deemed to have waived his rights.
8. Limitation of Liability of this Service
1. Due to system maintenance, repair, software and hardware equipment replacement or relocation, all or part of this service will be suspended after the announcement on the website.
2. Except for those caused by the intentional or gross negligence of Uni-President, the suspension or interruption of services, the inability of transactions, the loss or damage of data, errors, or other direct or indirect arising from the following reasons No liability for damages:
(1) The telecommunications, computer systems, and other hardware and software equipment of this service or partner manufacturers are damaged, crashed, error, delayed, interrupted, or unable to be delivered for any reason;
(2) Errors or omissions in data during network transmission or processing;
(3) Caused by routine maintenance, relocation, replacement, upgrade, or repair of this service or the system of a partner manufacturer;
(4) Due to backup errors or failures;
(5) It is caused by the behavior of a third person, or the cause of 7-11 complete control;
3. For damages caused by reasons that are not attributable to 7-11 (such as natural disasters, incidents, illegal acts of a third party, or other force majeure, etc.), Uni-President is not liable for compensation.
4. The sender understands and agrees that this service will only provide services to the sender in accordance with the methods and conditions set at the time or later modified. Uni-President does not guarantee in any express or implied manner This service meets any specific needs or expectations of the sender or taker, and does not guarantee that the service will be provided without interference or timely service, and only to ensure that the data and text messages are sent based on the data retained by the sender or taker Or email to the sender or picker.
5. The sender agrees that, regardless of any reasons, such as Uni-Platform shall be liable for damages to the sender in accordance with the law or agreement, except for those caused by deliberate or gross negligence, 7-11 compensation for damages to the sender Liability, HK$400 is the upper limit of liability (including original shipping costs).
9. Breach of contract and termination of service
1. When the sender violates the terms of service (including the "7-ELEVEN delivery" shipping rules) or violates laws and regulations, 7-11 will suspend, refuse or terminate the use of this service without prior notice. All or part of the service.
2. Based on the consideration of the company's operations or contractual relationships with partner vendors, 7-11 will announce at any time to stop the provision of this service, or to change all or part of the content or method of this service.
10. Other agreements
1. 7-11 Amend the agreed content of the terms of service and related rules at any time, but it should be announced on the website in advance; if the sender does not agree with the revised content, it should stop using the service immediately, and if the sender continues to use this service Service means that the sender has understood and agreed to all the agreed content after modification.
2. If there are any issues that are not covered in these terms of service, they should be explained or supplemented in accordance with local laws and regulations.
3. Disputes between the sender, the picker and 7-11 due to this service or the terms of service, if involved in litigation as a result, the Taipei District Court shall be the first instance, unless otherwise required by law. Competent court.
4. What the sender should guarantee:
(1) If the sender violates laws or regulations or has one of the following circumstances, the service provider may suspend the provision of this service to the seller, and shall not be liable for damages incurred by the sender during the service suspension period. The person shall not object to the sender and shall compensate the service provider for the damage caused thereby:
a. Those whose websites and businesses are classified as restricted and do not have such signs as "No one under the age of 18 can enter", "No access by minors", etc.
b. The website and business that are operated contain obvious naked sexual organs or words that portray sexual acts.
c. Pornographic and obscene items such as strong sexually suggestive pictures and words on the operating website and business.
d. Those whose main business or source of income is to provide consumers with pornographic information, articles, images, and pictures.
e. The websites and businesses operated belong to other third-party verification mechanisms (such as the Consortium Legal Person Website Hierarchical Promotion Foundation) that have regulated or restricted inappropriate information.
"7-ELEVEN on delivery" shipping rules
1. These shipping rules are formulated in accordance with the "7-ELEVEN Easy Delivery" terms of service (hereinafter referred to as the terms of service) and constitute a part of the terms of service.
2. The specific nouns or terms used in these shipping rules shall be determined in accordance with the definitions in the terms of service unless otherwise specified in these shipping rules.
3. Some special 7-11 stores (such as outlying island stores, etc.) do not provide this service.
4. The 7-11 collection time is from Monday to Sunday. The logistics delivery time is from Monday to Sunday (including holidays). In the event of the Lunar New Year, natural disasters or other force majeure factors, unless otherwise announced or explained, the logistics delivery time will be postponed.
5. When the sender uses this service to entrust the delivery of goods, the product packaging should be properly and completely covered by the sender according to the characteristics of the product, and shall not be exposed. If the goods entrusted by the sender are not properly packaged or not If there is a complete covering, the Uni-President Supermarket may refuse to accept it; the goods of the sender shall not be fragile, perishable, polluting or dangerous goods after packaging, and shall not violate laws and good customs, if this results in a uniform If the rights and interests of supermarkets or third parties are damaged, the sender shall be fully liable for compensation. Although the goods are received and sent by the unified supermarket, the sender is still not exempt from the aforementioned responsibilities.
6. When the sender uses this service to entrust the delivery of goods, the volume and dimensions of the goods after the package is completed must meet the following regulations. If the delivered goods exceed the regulations, the store personnel may refuse to accept the shipment.
(1) Dimensions: longest side≦45, total length + width + height≦130 (unit: cm) (2) Weight: weight≦5Kg
7. After 7-Eleven store personnel or logistics center finds or determines that the following prohibited items are rejected after receiving and shipping, Uni-President may return the goods to the original shipping store (or designated return store) without refunding the freight. The sender shall also not make any claims, such as live animals and plants, insects, perishable goods or fresh food, goods that are harmful to humans or goods that are not easy to preserve, etc., which may cause harm to the personnel of Uni-President's store or the logistics center. Parcels can be processed by the unified supermarket logistics center (including but not limited to abandoning, destroying or sending to the relevant receiving unit for processing, etc.), the processing fee is paid by the sender, and the freight is not refunded, and the sender is not allowed to For any claim, the prohibited items are listed as follows:
(1) Application for entrustment that does not comply with the terms of service (exceeding the volume limit, sending in a box, or exceeding the weight limit, etc.) or related rules;
(2) The sender does not provide a service order as required;
(3) Those who have not properly packaged according to the nature, weight, volume, etc. of the goods (the goods are packaged with enough cushioning materials to keep each unit of the goods from shaking);
(4) The sender requires additional burdens, such as specified temperature, humidity, direction, etc.;
(5) Items prohibited to be sent in accordance with government laws and regulations (including but not limited to postal laws);
(6) When the goods are the following items:
i. Dangerous and prohibited items such as guns, ammunition, swords, etc.;
ii. The goods that the carrier specifically refuses to accept are as follows:
(A) According to the nature of the goods
a. Valuable securities such as cash, bills, stocks, exhibition tickets, gift certificates or jewelry, antiques, artworks, precious metals and other valuables;
b. Credit cards, ATM cards, bills or similar items;
c. Remains, tablets, Buddha statues, etc.;
d. Animals and plants;
e. Credentials: such as admission ticket, passport, air ticket, etc.;
f. Drawings, manuscripts, cassettes, disks, important documents or other items of the same nature that can no longer be copied;
g. Flammable, volatile, corrosive materials and liquids such as fireworks, oil products, gas bottles, thinners, etc.;
h. Toxic substances, gases, explosives, radioactive substances, car batteries (batteries);
i. Items that are dangerous, endanger the human body, the environment, or violate public order, good customs, etc.;
j. Personal medicine, Chinese medicine, herbal medicine;
k. Fresh vegetables, fruits, fish and meat products, low temperature or products requiring constant temperature control;
l. Fragile products, such as glass products, incense, porcelain, jade, ceramic tiles, etc.;
m. Precision instruments: 3C products, home appliances, instruments with special functions, GPS, etc.;
n. Other items deemed unacceptable by the carrier;
If the goods are damaged due to the fact that the personnel of the Uni-President Superstores have not discovered the above-mentioned circumstances, the Uni-President Superstores will not be liable for compensation. Conversely, if the goods cause damage to the personnel of the Uni-President Supermarket, the liability for damages will be claimed.
(B) According to the price of goods
a. The value of the consignment exceeds NT$1,000.
(C) If the storage period or the validity period of the sent items is less than 7 days, the sending will not be accepted; if the value is reduced due to the sending, Uni-President will not be liable for compensation.
8. After the sender completes the shipment at the unified supermarket, he should obtain and properly keep the relevant documents.
9. The carrier shall not be liable for any damages caused by the loss, damage, or delayed delivery of the goods due to the following reasons:
(1) The goods are caused by defects and natural wear and tear;
(2) Fire, explosion, mold, decay, discoloration, rust, etc. caused by the nature of the goods;
(3) Caused by strikes, work slowdowns, social movement incidents or criminal cases; (4) Fire caused by the carrier is not attributable;
(5) Traffic obstruction due to unpredictable or force majeure factors or decisions of other agencies; (6) Due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, storms, landslides, etc.;
(7) The transportation, unpacking, confiscation, seizure, or delivery to a third party caused by the execution of laws or public powers. (8) Due to obstacles or malfunctions in the operation or system of this service,